2020 By the Numbers
Every new year begins with reflection and a look back at how far we’ve come together. Although 2020 was a challenging start to the decade, Medicom Health continued to improve upon our platform and suite of digital engagement solutions to help you work more efficiently during a tumultuous year.
Thanks to the dedicated work of clients, Medicom Health’s award-winning health assessments received over six million visits in 2020. This amounts to more than double the total number of visits received in 2019. Not only are visits to assessments up 134%, we also saw a 54% increase in completions. As such, this raises the average completion rate to 40% for all apps on the platform.
At the heart of what makes this all possible is the tireless work of the Medicom Health Dev team. Operating in three-week sprint cycles, the Dev team generated over 130 updates and improvements to our assessments, the management portal, and thousands of lines of code behind the scenes.
New Features in 2020
Here are some of the most visible improvements seen throughout the year:
- Remarketing Emails – for users who didn’t complete assessments, remarketing emails include a link that when clicked returns the user to where they were last in the assessment
- Four new CRM and Marketing Automation integrations (Formstack, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and ActiveCampaign)
- An improved scalable Follow-Up system
- New assessment splash screen overlays
New V3 Assessments in 2020
- COVID-19 Symptoms HRA – Available free to current clients
- In an unprecedented display of support for our clients, we created this assessment to offer education to consumers and assistance for health systems in accordance with the latest CDC guidance and maintained regular updates (five in total thus far) as new symptoms were identified and the science became more clear.
- Updated to new v3 user experience which resulted in a 3% increase in completions, 11% increase in CTA engagement, while reducing the average time to complete the assessment by 46 seconds
- Updated to new v3 user experience reducing completion time by 90 seconds and increasing CTA engagement by 8%
- Entirely new focus on when to start discussions with your doctor about whether to screen for prostate cancer instead of a previous focus on risk of having prostate cancer
New Product Line
Medicom Health also grew the Rx Savings Assistant product which provides a powerful medication adherence solution to help patients get and stay on their prescribed meds. More than 20 health systems incorporated the Rx Savings Assistant to help patients save money on their prescription drugs. On average patients saved $111 per prescription filled in 2020 with an estimated total savings of $16.5 million for patients! Which is perhaps why Rx Savings Assistant won the 2020 Tekne Award for Healthcare Information Systems. Want to learn more? Contact us today.
Turning the Page to 2021
As we turn the page on a challenging year, our team continues to develop more exciting updates and features. Expect to see a new integration with HubSpot, updates to the Breast Cancer assessment science and user experience, increased splash page customizations, more in-depth follow-up reporting for Calls-to-Action and Emails, along with an enhanced results page for all assessments. With over 1000 hospitals using our products today, Medicom Health continues to pave the way in digital health engagement solutions.