Reinforce the importance of asthma symptom management.
When people control their asthma with routine care and education, they are less likely to visit emergency departments and urgent care facilities for asthma-related treatments. The profiler allows asthma sufferers to answer a series of questions and receive a personalized assessment of their asthma symptom severity or control as well as other helpful information and recommendations on treatment.
- Assess severity of asthma symptoms
- Improve patients’ quality of life
- Assess level of symptom control if on medication
- Identify patients with poorly controlled asthma
- Provide consumers with asthma management information