Medicom Health is looking for a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills to join our Client Success Team. The Client Success Specialist is responsible for providing day-to-day client support assisting marketing teams with integrating and launching HRAs for marketing campaigns. This position will collaborate across departments to ensure clients are properly supported and are trained on the product. This role is a key member of the Client Success Team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead training, integration, and onboarding for HRA clients
- Provide phone and email support for HRA clients
- Provide phone and email support to channel partners
- Perform administrative tasks to support the HRA product line – Examples: issuing new HRAs, archiving HRAs, managing user accounts, and setting up secure batch data transfers
- Complete HRA customizations for new and existing HRA clients
- Generate executive summaries on HRA performance metrics for clients
- Actively participate in HRA product feature discussions
- Maintain Salesforce CRM data for clients and prospects
- Assist with generating marketing materials including webinars, newsletters, and case studies
- Perform other activities as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from an accredited four-year college or university
- 2-3 years of client success or client support experience
- 1-2 years of marketing coordination experience
- Strong critical thinking skills, highly organized and methodical, and strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with leading training sessions with senior marketing personnel at client organizations
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Fluency in: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, and video conferencing software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others in a small, diverse company
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Health Care, Marketing or Business-related fields
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and healthcare marketing terminology
- Experience in SaaS environment
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads platform, CRM platforms, and/or Email or Marketing Automation tools
- Familiarity with Web technologies
- Experience using Salesforce
Medicom Health is an award-winning developer of patient engagement software and integrated EMR Rx workflows. Our customers are some of the most well-known hospitals, clinics, and health care systems in the country. We are a leader in design and cutting-edge health technology and have been recognized as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Minnesota.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.medicomhealth.com. Medicom Health offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected].
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.