Medicom Health is looking for a curious, creative, and confident individual located in the Minneapolis/Twin Cities area who is passionate about helping clients reach goals. Medicom Health and our clients are looking for an individual who will hear with an empathetic ear and use active listening skills to ensure each issue is understood on a deep level to solve the problem the right way the first time while continuing to build the relationship at every step of the process.
The Client Success Specialist is responsible for providing onboarding and training to new clients/vendors along with day-to-day support ensuring their success with our award-winning health engagement solutions. This position will act as the voice of the client while collaborating across departments to ensure client needs/requests/issues are being met/solved/resolved. This position reports to the Client Success Director.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help clients accomplish their goals
- Be curious and learn something new every day – about the product line, integrations, clients, fun facts – stay hungry while practicing humility with the ultimate goal of becoming the subject matter expert for the platform
- Actively participate in ideation and discussion in team and product meetings
- Conduct product demos and onboarding training
- Provide phone and email support
- Perform platform administrative tasks such as adding/suspending/archiving tools/features as necessary
- Document new product/feature ideas
- Occasionally generate written content for marketing materials including newsletters and case studies
- Continuously find efficiencies for self / team / organization and clients to ensure ‘working smarter’ is second nature
Required Experience and Education:
- Passion and patience for helping others learn and grow
- Comfortable and confident leading training/onboarding sessions while finding ways to share joy virtually and in-person
- Creative and analytical thinking abilities to interpret data/issues and offer ideas for improvement
- Calm, cool, and collected while managing multiple projects
- Organization and attention to detail come naturally
- Client support and/or healthcare/marketing experience
- Fluency in: Mac OS; Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Slack, and video conferencing software (Zoom, MS Teams, WebEx)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in SaaS environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads platform, CRM platforms, and/or Email or Marketing Automation tools
- Degree in Health Care, Marketing or Business-related fields
Medicom Health is an award-winning developer of patient engagement software and integrated EMR Rx workflows. Our customers are some of the most well-known hospitals, clinics, and health care systems in the country. We are a leader in design and cutting-edge health technology and have been recognized as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Minnesota.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.medicomhealth.com. Medicom Health offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected].
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.