Please apply via our LinkedIn Recruiter posting to help us streamline the hiring process.
Medicom Health is seeking a Director of Client Development. This is a sales position to expand our SaaS products (Health Risk Assessments for hospital marketing) footprint in the western United States.
Goals: Adding new clients from all channels (outbound and inbound leads), developing and expanding relationships with existing customers, selling new solutions and services, and ensuring customers are positively engaged and getting the most value from Medicom Health service offerings.
This is a full-time, remote (work-from-home) opportunity. This position is salary and commission-based. Salary is commensurate with experience. Must be based in the continental US.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Development, growth and maintenance of accounts in order to help generate revenue, acquire new clients, and establish important business relationships.Add new customers from all channels (outbound and inbound)
- Manage large enterprise customers
- Strong communication skills throughout the sales life cycle with consistent and thorough client follow up.
- Resolve customer service issues in a timely and effective manner
- Negotiate and close renewing and upsell contracts
- Organization skills and attention to detail while juggling multiple clients and projects a must.
- Travel to client sites as needed, up to 25% of the time
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, growing and changing environment.
- Attend industry conferences as needed
- Self-sufficient and able to work in an independent, remote environment productively.
- Strategic Planning
- Constructively participate in leadership discussions, strategy, and planning to further drive the organization forward
- Support leadership in company objectives, directives, rollouts, and communication
- Uphold company culture, values, and a positive, collaborative environment
- Constructively communicate team challenges, issues, roadblocks and areas of improvement to leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of prior experience selling into healthcare marketing preferred
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Filling a sales funnel pipeline and closing opportunities
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Salesforce or similar CRM system knowledge
Medicom Health is an award-winning developer of patient engagement software. Our customers are some of the most well-known hospitals, clinics, and health care systems in the country. We are a leader in design and cutting-edge health technology and have been recognized as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Minnesota. Recently acquired by Eruptr Holdings, we have joined the Eruptr family of companies that include Eruptr LLC and HealthAware LLC
Through Eruptr Holdings, Medicom Health offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your application via our LinkedIn Recruiter posting to help us streamline the hiring process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.