Career Opportunity:QA Analyst
This position is primarily responsible for reviewing and analyzing products to identify defects and ensure quality for all Medicom Health product lines.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops software test plans that ensure requirements, technical designs, and interface designs are properly implemented
- Develops test cases to support test plans
- Develops regression and launch test plans to validate software prior to release
- Executes test plans and other testing tasks§ Documents all testing performed, iteratively record results/progress
- Clearly records issues found, referencing environment of test and supporting design documentation where appropriate
- Ensures testing activities are properly and fully completed in a timely manner
- Assists with the coordination of testing performed by other (non-QA) company staff
- Assigns issues to appropriate staff (development, technical design, interface design, content) and clearly communicates findings§ Performs other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in software testing
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Detailed understanding of bug tracking software
- Detailed experience with Excel and/or other calculation model software
- Familiarity with UML and/or diagramming software (Lucidchart, Visio, etc.)
- Experience with the following testing approaches: Logic testing, Component testing, System testing, Regression testing, Functional testing, Destructive testing, Usability testing
This is a full-time direct-hire position. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected]. No recruiters, staffing agencies, or contractors please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.