Medicom Health is looking for a detail-oriented project/operations manager to join the Rx Operations Team.
This position is responsible for supporting successful implementations of all project management efforts for the Company. The primary project type will be technical implementations performed in concert with large healthcare IT departments. This position is also responsible for managing day-to-day operations for pharmaceutical content and on-going client support.
This role can be performed remotely and will report to the Director of Operations and Projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and ensure all projects are delivered on-time
- Organize and lead project status meetings across several concurrent projects
- Manage communication with external and internal stakeholders to provide regular project updates
- Track project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, specifically to measure successful completion of milestones
- Develop and maintain project plans based on individual client intricacies
- Identify project resources, assign them to appropriate tasks and maintain constant communication to ensure deliverables are delivered on-time
- Lead technical discovery calls and make appropriate changes to project plans as needed
- Coordinate between internal and external resources to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop post-launch reports and on-going reporting for health systems that are live
- Oversee daily operations for area
- Create, maintain, and update departmental policies and procedures as needed
- Provide support to team as needed
- Report and escalate to management as needed
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business or Healthcare from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years of Project Management experience in the Healthcare IT industry
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies, standards, procedures, and organization that contribute to the development and deployment of technology solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding verbal, written and listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
This is a full-time direct-hire position. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected]. No recruiters, staffing agencies, or contractors please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.