We are looking for a marketing rockstar to work and play at our fast-paced, downtown Minneapolis office. For 17 years, Medicom Health has empowered health engagement by building world-class digital solutions– yet we retain a start-up “feel” and energy.
Medicom Health been recognized multiple times as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Minnesota. We pride ourselves on being passionately excellent, positively resilient, and dedicated to customer & company.
If this describes you, apply to join us for the summer. Bring your new ideas! Also bring a love of learning and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- 30 hours per week
- Schedule flexible
- Laptop provided
Job Duties & Responsibilities
This position will be a key member of our small Marketing Team. You will aid in delivering strategic messaging to our core audiences via various modern marketing tactics and channels. Emphasis to be placed on digital content marketing campaigns to Prospects and Clients.
Efforts will be made to adapt responsibilities to intern’s strengths and interests, and will include at least a few of the following:
- Corporate identity materials, templates, & guidelines
- Marketing plan & schedule
- Website & social networks
- Corporate communications
- Trade shows
- Lead generation/nurturing campaigns
- Content marketing & thought leadership development
- Surveys, awards, press
- Sales collateral
- Analytics & reporting
- Products announcements and tips, client surveys, etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be enrolled full-time in a university, college, or 2-yr. program and studying marketing or communications.
- Demonstrative portfolio of related samples preferred
- Competent writer, including basic grammar and spelling.
- Self-starter, problem-solver, with attention to detail
- Digital graphic design skills preferred (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Knowledge of common office software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- The intern is occasionally required to stand and walk, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Look around on our website (www.medicomhealth.com) for more about us. Please email cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples to Tony Huth ([email protected]). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.