Case Study: Banner HealthInteractive Call-to-Action
Banner Health, a healthcare system that owns or manages 23 different facilities in 7 states, needed an interactive call-to-action for its cardiovascular website. The goal of the website was to engage and educate current patients, build connections with potential patients, promote health and prevention, collect user data, and link with their CRM for ROI measurement.
Banner Health selected the Heart Health Assessment, and due to its success, licensed a total ten branded versions of the profiler for its different facilities.
- Radio commercials
- T-shirts featuring QR code/URL directing consumers to the online assessment.
- E-newsletter sent to 36,000 employees.
- Web banner ads using localized pay-per-click.
- Direct mail campaign featuring a call-to-action of a “Take Our Heart Age Test”.
- Community health events where thumb drives were provided to users with their profiler results report.
- Heart Walk (200 completions)
- Go Red for Women Luncheon (75 completions)
Follow-up procedures included an e-mail and monthly e-newsletter to all users and personalized letters to users with high or moderate-high cardiovascular disease risk.
During the first 13 months of the campaign:
- 12,083 completed assessments
- 1,732 inpatient cases
- 233 heart patients
- 554 cardiologist referrals
ABOUT BANNER HEALTH
Nonprofit Banner Health is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and operates 24 hospitals and other related health entities and services in seven states. Banner Health is one of the largest nonprofit hospital systems in the U.S. with almost 36,000 employees and is the second largest private employer in Arizona and Northern Colorado. Banner Health is a recognized national leader in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular conditions.