If you’re not already taking full advantage of the Custom Code feature, you may be missing out on the true power of Medicom Health’s solutions.
When is the last time you checked out the Customization area of your HRAs? A crucial part of any digital marketing campaign is keeping track of conversion numbers. Curious about the performance of a campaign or marketing source and need to know your conversion rates? Utilize the Custom Code section for conversion tracking!
For instance, if you promote the HRA on Facebook and add their tracking pixel code to the Management Portal, you’ll be able to:
- Optimize delivery to users more likely to take action
- Create “Custom Audiences” for people who complete the assessment
- Automatically build audiences for retargeting
- Create “Lookalike Audiences” & find more people similar to your demographic to raise completion rates
- Receive stats on the consumers who visit the HRA via Audience Insights
- Measure cross-device conversions
Custom Code: Tracking Pixel
But what’s a “tracking pixel,” anyway? A tracking pixel is a tiny, transparent, pixel-sized (1px by 1px) image you should embed on either the start or results page of an HRA. When the end user hits the start (or results page) it sends a request to a server to download the tracking pixel attached to the content they’ve interacted with. The tracking pixel and the process are invisible to the user, but the data collected will help you build a stronger digital campaign.
In short, the Custom Code section allows you to track visits, impressions, opens, starts and completions. When used the right way, Custom Code can transform your next campaign, optimize your website and boost conversions.
As a graduate of the University of Minnesota, Shoua's background in pharmacy, payors, and financial services help her understand the challenges healthcare marketers are facing today.
Her favorite quote is: “If it doesn’t challenge you, you’re not growing.”
Latest posts by Shoua Thao (see all)
- Tips & Support:Security Feature: Alert Users Before Disabling Due to Inactivity - September 18, 2019
- Staff Spotlight:Connie Bush: A Jack of All Trades - August 20, 2019
- Tips & Support:New Support Articles - July 27, 2019