Those working in healthcare are no strangers to change. And with everything on your plate – branding concerns, managing the patient experience, creating meaningful digital engagement, population health initiatives, marketing across generations – you might need help driving current and prospective at-risk patients to your EVALIA® Personal Health Profilers.
To help you increase profiler completions, we now offer current customers Direct Target, a way to identify the best candidates in your market for direct mail campaigns promoting your EVALIA Personal Health Profilers. Direct Target uses predictive modeling to identify prospective patients who are at higher risk for chronic disease, commercially insured, use online tools, and other criteria.
- Save Time and Resources – By spending your marketing dollars on only those who need your services most, you can reduce your marketing spend and generate more revenue.
- Reach the Right Audience – Our predictive model identifies at-risk consumers who are a better fit for your services than the general public. Connecting with the right targets will increase profiler completions, improve outcomes, and lead to more new and current patients using your services.
- Higher Conversions – The model only identifies targets who statistically have higher health risks – leading to a higher treatment conversion percentage and average treatment spend.
- We’ll Do All the Work – With minimal effort from you; we will put our predictive modeling to work, allowing you to connect with the best targets in your community – we’ll even do the direct mail fulfillment! (contact us for pricing)
Here’s how Direct Target works:
- Select the geographic area – The area you choose can be a radius around your facility(s), zip codes, counties, state, or whatever location(s) you would like to target. Our database covers 99% of U.S. households so you’ll find both patients and non-patients that meet your selection criteria. We will provide you a population report that includes the total number of targets, and you can decide how many people on which to focus.
- Predictive model selects best prospects – Our model uses on consumer demographics, psychographics, self-reported conditions, diagnostic codes and billing data, and other criteria. The households in your market that best fit your selection criteria are identified and scored.
- Get the list – We provide a single use list that includes the names and addresses of at-risk individuals for your EVALIA Health Profilers.
- Close the loop – You’ll have access to ongoing reports of people from your list(s) that complete your health profilers to demonstrate ROI.
Used in conjunction with your health profilers and self-care planners, Direct Target is ideal for patient acquisition and population health management initiatives. Click here to contact us or call (800) 971-0785 for pricing and additional information.
Latest posts by Paul Croteau (see all)
- 4 Things to Know About Generation C - May 10, 2017
- What is Tag Management? - April 26, 2017
- Is Marketing Automation Key to Patient Engagement? - April 26, 2017