No One Wants A Colon Screening
Fortunately, each March, thousands of patients and potential patients will at least *think* about colon screenings. The “health month,” phenomenon, right? Because of the nature of colon screenings, it is critical that you take advantage of National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month momentum. Why? Because absolutely no one likes thinking about colonoscopies.
But with massive Heart Month campaigns in February taking up so much time and attention (and funding!), campaigns for colon screenings rarely get the attention they deserve.
- What kind of content could make a consumer want to get a colon screening from your hospital?
- Logistically, how can you get a quality campaign up and running this time of year?
Great questions! We can help with both challenges.
Colon Cancer HRAs
First, our Colon Cancer Risk Assessments help online users understand their need for colon screenings in a real and personalized way.
All they have to do is answer a few questions. The evidence-based results truly motivate the right users to to come in for an office visit at your hospital. This is the ultimate in tailored content and targeted calls-to-action.
Your organization gets the credit for identifying a health concerns that they already suspected was an issue. Win-Win.
Besides just running the assessment on your website, we can also embed it in your hospital Facebook page (!). This means that Facebook ads drive to Facebook-embedded HRAs, keeping users in the FB app. It works great and yields a more efficient marketing spend and a more seamless user experience. To reiterate, Facebook + HRAs = Personalized Health Info Experience (from the convenience of the mobile FB app in the privacy of their own homes).
Our team can get all the moving pieces ready for you, including:
- Customizing the HRA to align with your brand.
- Helping you build your follow-up messaging.
- Setting up integrations to your other vendors, like CRM and marketing automation.
- Targeting the campaign to the 50+ audience who all need colon screenings.
We can even run the campaign for you so neither Heart nor Colon Screening campaigns suffer because of the other.
If you’re interested, talk to a member of our team about how you can engage with more consumers, schedule more colon screenings, track the ROI, and use the data points collected to cross market other assessments and services.
Latest posts by Tony Huth (see all)
- eHealthcare Leadership Awards 2019 & 2020 - October 15, 2019
- We Are Seeking Reviews & Testimonials - October 2, 2019
- National Health Observance:November is Bladder Health Month - September 26, 2019