Target potential bariatric patients with weight-related health problems
Roughly seven out of every ten U.S. adults are overweight or obese. The evidence-based Weight-Loss Surgery Profiler calculates consumers’ weight category (BMI) to determine if weight loss may be recommended. With user-reported data, the profiler calculates the weight range for a normal (i.e. healthy) body mass index, assesses the impact of weight on quality of life, and identifies a number of weight-related health risk factors.
- Provide actionable next steps
- Facilitate positive lifestyle changes
- Educate diverse populations on risks
- Enhance communication strategies
- Empower consumers with knowledge to make informed decisions