American Heart Month 2022. Go Red for Women®. National Wear Red Day®. It’s all right around the corner.
I know. You’re probably already elbow-deep in planning and execution. Well, there is still time to make some tweaks to your tactics to get the most from your Heart HRAs. Honestly, without spending much more time or money you can really maximize their use. Remember, that every completion could have a meaningful impact on people’s lives. Educating and motivating patients to make lifestyle changes or seek appropriate treatment is incredibly important and worth a bit of extra effort.
Heart Month 2022 HRA Ideas
Here are ten quick suggestions to maximize an HRA in February:
- Customize the HRA splash screens with health-month specific content, or spin up dedicated instances instead.
- Customize your HRA call-to-action links on the results page with Heart Month activities like screening specials, etc.
- Add Heart Health HRA links to the footer of all Heart Month marketing materials. The more entry points, the better.
- Add tablets or signage to waiting rooms, elevators, etc. They don’t have to be fancy. Kinkos’ color letter-size print-outs work great!
- Make a giveaway part of your HRA promotion. Enter those who complete into a drawing for a heart-healthy prize.
- At events, train staff to help attendees learn their heart age by taking the HRA on a tablet.
- Alternatively, simply add signage at events with directions and a URL. Everyone has a computer in their pocket.
- Double your social promotions. Share patient HRA-related success stories in organic & posted social media posts.
- Optimize your search engine marketing. Looking for help? Medicom Health + Eruptr can now help. Contact us for details.
- Share with Corporate Health to promote with local employers or even health system staff.
- Revisit your Follow-up email messages. Adjust them to be timely and relevant to Heart Month.
Pick a few of these and try ’em out. And please let us know if you have other tips. Also, don’t be afraid to ask us for help!