If you are not signed up yet for this year’s Healthcare Internet Conference (called [email protected]), what are you waiting for? There will be tons of great content for healthcare marketers from current thought-leaders.
SESSION: “One Million Email Addresses. Now What?”
In 2019, Banner wanted to use health risk assessments (HRAs) to identify at-risk consumers who would benefit from knowing their risk factors. Instead of broadly promoting the HRAs, Banner took a precise approach, with great success.
Discover how Banner Health’s marketing department:
- Intelligently cultivated CRM targeting
- Best leveraged digital advertising & SEM
- Made participation easy for consumers
- Mapped patient journeys to nurture leads
- Provided simplified analytics/data to key stakeholders
Sarah Boggan, Marketing Director, Acute Services, Banner Health
Tami Weigold, Client Success Strategist, Medicom Health
P.S. – If you want help submitting your success stories using our HRAs to upcoming conferences, let us know. We are always happy to help.