Isaac Linder is the guy behind the graphics
In the health tech space, most of us have to fill multiple roles and Medicom’s Isaac Linder is no exception. He’s the man behind the website, case study designs, trade show booth displays, email campaigns, print materials, even this very newsletter! In his 17 years at Medicom, Isaac has seen the company through various evolutions, and he’s always been able to keep one foot in the aesthetic design world and another in the programming and technical relm. During his time, he’s enjoyed creating projects like customer diet calculators and 2D/3D animations.
These days, his title is a little more standardized, though what he’s tasked with is anything but. With his position in corporate marketing, Isaac has gained greater knowledge than ever before about the challenges health care systems face and solutions we can provide. Growing with Medicom in an ever-changing healthcare environment has really been a valuable learning experience for Isaac and one he finds creatively fulfilling.
What I love about Medicom is that everyone here is encouraged to think outside-the-box, using all of their abilities in order to make the best products and services available. I love coming to work for this reason. I am fortunate to work with a brilliant group of people with whom I can share ideas and learn from as well, and even after all of these years the learning never stops. To me that is a dream job.
- Hometown: I lived in Minneapolis most of my life and grew up on a lake just north of the city.
- Current Netflix Binge: “Lost in Space”
- Hobbies: Too many to name, and too many to get done. I like to write and record music, study philosophy, learn new languages (Arabic, Russian, Greek, Hebrew, Coptic) and ride my bicycle. I bike commute to the office year-round and the winter commute here can be a test of my grit.
- Cat or Dog? I’ve had both we right now we have 2 cats and 2 ferrets. Yikes!
- Favorite Quote: “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- Best part of my job: Working with a very talented bunch of people, who I can honestly say are like family to me. This keeps me looking forward to each day and giving it my all.