We’re growing our Client Success Team. Welcome Shoua Thao!
In May, Shoua Thao joined the Medicom Health Client Success team where she has quickly become integral to the way we serve clients. Shoua brings to the table a background in pharma/payor work and financial services, but ultimately chose Medicom to launch her healthcare strategy career in a more direct way. You’ll probably see her name on emails and calls as she gets up-to-speed on each client and learns the individual challenges healthcare marketers are facing.
A graduate of the University of Minnesota, Shoua spends her time-off playing flag football with her team, Bellatrix, where she’s in her second year as the Offensive Co-Captain. She’s almost always either in the office, at practice or traveling to compete in other tournaments. Beyond that, she comes from a family of 10 kids and has an identical twin sister.
- Going to brunch – what do you order? Soup! Always soup. But I also love Thai food.
- Cat or Dog? Dog!
- Work motto/Favorite quote: “If it doesn’t challenge you, you’re not growing.”
- Hashtag to describe you? #SELFIE
- Best part of your job: Everything! Except for parking downtown.
- Miscellaneous: I dislocated my elbow once by doing a one-handed cartwheel.
Latest posts by Tony Huth (see all)
- Are Your CTAs “Sticky” Enough? - February 14, 2019
- Recommendation: 2019 Healthcare Digital Marketing Trends Survey - February 7, 2019
- Patient Nurturing: Foster Ah-ha Moments to Encourage Health Behavior Change - February 6, 2019