Choosing an EVALIA® Health Profiler can provide a significant return on investment.
More than just paying for itself, EVALIA® Health Profilers are a simple, turn-key method to establish additional revenue streams. Connect with new patients, or enhance relationships with existing patients, specifically those with high-risk chronic conditions.
Sample Case Study ROI Data
Gundersen Health System
- 719 contacts captured in 12 months
- Of those, 209 were in the High Risk or Very High Risk category
Inova Health System
During the first four months of this year:
- 133 of the users who completed the assessment had a follow-up encounter with Inova.
- Of those, 15 were new patients
- 28 of the users were seen for cardiovascular needs and the remainder by other service lines.
After 12 months:
- 38 heart surgery procedures had been performed on assessment users
Samaritan Health Services
- 7,066 visitors in its first 6 months, due in large measure to the client’s very effective marketing efforts.
- Forty percent of users completed the assessment, resulting in 2,825 new contacts in 6 months.
- Although the client hasn’t yet calculated its ROI, if a conservative estimate of 1% of 2,825 new contacts were to undergo a $5,000 cardiovascular procedure, the resulting revenue would be $140,000.
In the first 13 months the profiler generated:
- 12,083 completed uses
- 1,732 inpatient cases
- 233 heart patients
- 554 cardiologist referrals
Janyer Dominguez, owner of eM3 Marketing Group is a specialist in the area of internet marketing, and previously was the e-Marketing Manager at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Here is what Janyer has to say about ROI:
With the first deployment of the Heart Health Profiler, I knew proving ROI was going to be important. Calculating ROI in the healthcare industry has its challenges especially when working with multi-channel campaigns. I want to share with you a couple of my recommendations that might help you overcome those challenges. By utilizing these steps, I was able to prove significant ROI for our EVALIA® Heart Health Profiler in just 2 months.
Click the icon below for his Step-By-Step ROI Guide (PDF).