Creating and managing medication offer campaigns is simple within the Rx Savings Assistant Portal. All your organization’s managed brands are automatically available for you to associate with an offer campaign.
You will need to have the following information available to create a new campaign:
- Total budget for the campaign
- Offer asset files (PDFs). Learn more about assets here.
- CSV file of Print IDs to append to each offer (optional). Learn more Print IDs here.
Log in to the portal and navigate to the Campaigns section by clicking on Campaigns in the left side-bar.
The Campaigns list table displays the following for each campaign/asset:
- Campaign Name / Asset Names – Names are linked to an edit page for each
- Total Medication Orders for the campaign / for each asset
- Total Asset Deliveries for the campaign / for each asset
- Budget for campaign / for each asset – Budget spent of total campaign budget (budget remaining) / Budget spent for each asset
- Status for campaign / for each asset – Campaign Active, Suspended / Asset Live, Suspended, In Development
- Additional actions for each campaign
Creating a New Campaign
Click the Create New Campaign button in the upper right corner of the screen. This opens the Create Campaign page.
Next, complete the following fields for your campaign:
Name – The name of your campaign. This can include the specific medication brand name, time period and/or any other identifying information for your campaign.
Brand – Select the medication brand from the dropdown list.
Budget – The overall budget for your campaign in dollars.
PO Number – The PO Number associated with your campaign for tracking purposes (Medicom Health use only).
After completing the fields, click the Save button. Your campaign will now appear in the main Campaigns table.
Viewing a Campaign and Adding Assets
To view details about a campaign and add assets (offer PDFs), click either the Campaign Name in the main Campaigns table or the View link on the far right side of the table.
In the View Campaigns page, you can manage the following tasks:
- Edit a campaign
- Watch/Unwatch a campaign
- Add Assets to the campaign
Editing a Campaign
Click the Edit button to open the Edit Campaign page. From here you can edit your Campaign Name and Budget amount. Brands and Asset Sources are not editable once a Campaign is created.
When finished, click Save button to save your changes.
Watching a Campaign
To receive email notifications regarding the status of a campaign and its assets, click the Watch button and confirm in the pop-up window.
If at any time you prefer to stop receiving notifications, simply click the Unwatch button on the View Campaign page or in the “More Actions” dropdown menu on the main table view. Click button to confirm in the pop-up window.
Adding Assets to the Campaign
Click the Add Asset button to open the Assets page. Instructions for adding and configuring assets are covered in detail here.
To return to the main Campaigns table, click the Back to Campaigns button.
Additional Actions for Campaigns
Shortcuts to additional actions are available in the dropdown menu within the main Campaigns table.
From this menu you can complete the following tasks:
- View a Campaign
- Watch (or Unwatch) a Campaign
- Edit a Campaign
- Suspend (or Activate) a Campaign
- Archive a Campaign
Note: Archiving a campaign will remove the campaign and all associated assets from the portal and cannot be undone.
If you need further assistance, please contact our support team.