This article lists the reports currently available in the Rx Savings Assistant Portal and what information is included in each. To view your organization’s available reports, first navigate to the Reports section of the portal by clicking the link in the left sidebar menu.
To view each report, click its name on the sidebar menu.
All reports can be filtered by clicking into the text at the top of the report and selecting specific filtering criteria.
Each report type is described in more detail below:
Overall Rx Savings Assistant Metrics
Can be filtered by: Date, Insurance Type, Health System
- Branded Med Orders Received: The total number of medication orders we have received for branded medications for active patients
- Overall Mfg Offers Delivered: The number of manufacturer offers delivered after a medication order was received that met the offer’s matching criteria
- Total Provider Overall Reach: The number of unique providers in live health systems
- Live Health Systems
- Branded Medication Orders without Matches (Ages 18-65): The top 20 unmatched brands
- Insurance Type Mix: Breakdown of insurance types of active patients
- Patient Class Mix: The total active patients by patient class (inpatient, ED and outpatient) by health system
Delivered Offers by Campaign
Can be filtered by: Date, Company, Brand Name
- Campaign Performance Details: Breakdown of campaigns active during selected timeframe and includes how many medication orders were received, offers found, offers delivered and budget spent.
- Difference between offers found and delivered accounts for medication orders that we receive and are cancelled or modified within 2 hours of us sending the initial offer
- Budget spent is only based on “Offer Delivered”
Medication Orders by Brand
Can be filtered by: Date, Insurance Type, Health System, Brand Name, NDC
- Medication Orders by Age and Insurance Type: Breakdown of medication orders by active patient’s financial class (insurance type) and their age
- Medication Orders by Insurance Type: Pie chart visualization of orders by active patient’s insurance type
- Medication Orders: The total medication orders received
- Unique Prescribing Providers
- Orders per Provider
- Medication Orders by Health System
- Medication Orders by Patient Class
- Medication Orders by Brand
- Medication Orders by NDC
Provider Reach by Brand
Can be filtered by: Date, Brand Name, Product NDC, Health System
- Unique Providers by Health System
- Unique Providers by Patient Class: Patient classes are outpatient, inpatient, ED and other
- Unique NPIs by Product NDC: Includes med orders per provider for each NDC
- Unique Providers by Brand
- Unique Providers by Health System and by Brand
If you need further assistance, please contact our support team.