This article will help you to set up your Tea Leaves CRM integration. This is a real-time API integration and it can be configured within the Management Portal.
What You Need
- Contact information for your Tea Leaves Lead Specialist or Implementation Project Manager
- Your login username and password to the Management Portal
Part 1: Request your “Hash Code” from Tea Leaves Health
Contact your Tea Leaves Lead Specialist or Implementation Project Manager and request your Hash Code. This is a special code that identifies your organization’s Tea Leaves account and authorizes Medicom Health to send data to your account.
Part 2: Add the Tea Leaves Integration to Your Management Portal
- Log in to the Management Portal at https://portal.evaliahealth.com.
- Click the link icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the +Add Partner Integration link above the table displayed on the page.
- Click the Connect button for Tea Leaves Health.
- Review and accept the HIPAA data security agreement, then click Save.
Part 3: Add Tea Leaves Integration for Each Health Assessment
Once you have the integration connected, navigate to the Follow-Up section of Portal for the HRA(s) you wish to link to Tea Leaves. Select the Integrations tile.
Next, click the toggle to enable Tea Leaves integration. This will open a modal window to configure your integration.
Enter the Hash Code provided by Tea Leaves Health and click Save.
Click Return to Plan and Publish your changes to make them live.
Note: You will need to enable the integration within your Follow-Up plan for each HRA you wish to connect to Tea Leaves Health.