Customization has a brand new look for 2018, making it easier and more intuitive than ever to customize your v3 Health Assessments.
Customization elements for v3 Health Assessments are now located in a clean, streamlined tile design. In addition to this new design, we’ve also added all-new Pinterest images to boost social engagement for your organization.
You can now:
- Add a second logo to your Health Assessments, as well as custom primary colors and other UI elements (found under “Branding, Logos and Color”)
- Add progress bars to desktop versions of your Health Assessments (found under “Title Bar, Intro and Progress”)
- Make all-new customizations to your splash screen (found under “Splash Screen”)
- Make your v3 HRAs ADA-compliant with the click of a button (found under “Legal & Compliance”)
- Preview your changes before publishing them and easily view which sections you’ve updated
- Publish your changes immediately
The result is a powerful, client-focused customization section that allows you to take control of your Health Assessments and make the changes you want, whenever you want, as many times as you want.