According to Facebook, it’s by far the largest social network with 1.09 billion people logging on daily, which represents a 16% increase year over year. Facebook’s Advertiser Help Center and the newest features to target audiences has increased the opportunities for healthcare marketers.
Don’t miss “Facebook Ads”, a 30-minute session on June 8 at 12:30 p.m. CDT on why Facebook ads should be your preferred channel to can take your digital campaign to a higher level of interaction. You’ll learn:
- Ways to optimize your Facebook ads for real results.
- Techniques to target specific audiences.
- What to do for engaged 2-way conversations.
- What not to do with your Facebook Ads.
Register now for and you’ll also receive the recorded version of “7 Things Healthcare Marketers Can Do On Facebook For Real Results.”
Tracy Petrucci has a contagious energy and “really knows her stuff”. Her thoughtful approach to working with her clients and partners has earned her rave reviews in the digital marketing industry. Tracy and her team are from San Diego, CA.
Latest posts by Paul Croteau (see all)
- Is Healthcare Ready for Consumerism? - March 23, 2017
- The Case for Personalized Marketing in Healthcare - March 21, 2017
- Medicom Health Named “100 Best Companies to Work For” - March 9, 2017