Target potential bariatric patients with weight-related health problems
Roughly seven out of every ten U.S. adults are overweight or obese. The evidence-based Weight-Loss Surgery Profiler calculates consumers’ weight category (BMI) to determine if weight-loss surgery and/or weight loss may be recommended.
- Provide actionable next steps
- Facilitate positive lifestyle changes
- Educate diverse populations on risks
- Enhance communication strategies
- Empower consumers with knowledge to make informed decisions