This article will help you to set up your Act-On® Marketing Automation integration. This is a real-time API integration and it can be configured within the Management Portal.
What You Need
- Your login username and password for your Act-On system
- Your login username and password for the Management Portal
Part 1: Add the Act-On Integration to Your Management Portal
- Log in to the EVALIA Management Portal at https://portal.evaliahealth.com.
- Click the link icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the “+ Add Partner Integration” link above the table displayed on the page.
- Select the “Connect” link for Act-On.
- Click on the “Click to Authorize” button. This will open a window that allows you to log in with your Act-On username and password. If you are an agency user, you will need to use an agency child account to authenticate. More information is available here
- Once you have authorized the integration via Act-On, return to the Management Portal page.
- Review and accept the HIPAA data security agreement, then click Next.
- If you have multiple Act-On lists and only some of the lists are relevant for your Profilers, select “Choose which lists are available.” From there, you can select each list you want to have available for your Health Assessments.
- When you’re finished, click “Save.”
Part 3: Add Act-On Integration for Each EVALIA Health Profiler
Once you have set up your Act-On Integration for your account, you will need to attach each Health Assessment that you would like to have send data to the Act-On system. You can do this in the Follow-up section of the Management Portal.
- Log in to the Management Portal at https://portal.evaliahealth.com.
- Select the “Follow-up” tab at the top of the page.
- From the left menu, select the Health Assessment that you would like to connect to Act-On.
- Under any risk level, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the “Integrations” section and click “Edit” in the upper right corner of the section.
- Select “Add Integrations” and pick “Act-On” from the drop-down list.
- Choose either “Don’t send to Act-On” or a specific list for each risk level and primary care physician status.
- Click “Save” to save the changes.
- Repeat steps 3-7 for every Health Assessment you want to link to your Act-On system.