A Follow-up Plan is a critical part of your Health Assessment’s success. A Follow-up Plan outlines how your organization is going to engage users after they’ve completed a health profiler. During your on-boarding process with Medicom Health, you will have the opportunity to create your custom plan using our Follow-up Plan Wizard.
Common Follow-up Plan Tactics
Your plan will typically contain a number of different tactics and systems that make sure your engagement strategy is aligned with the overall goals of your organization. Some of the different components typically incorporated into a Follow-up Plan are
- An appointment scheduling system and/or a find a doctor website
- A phone call follow-up program from a nurse or call center
- Scheduled follow-up emails either directly from Medicom Health, or through a CRM or Marketing Automation platform of your own
- Registration for an event that’s hosted or sponsored by your organization
- Relevant educational content
- Social media sharing or other brand engagement
Management Portal Follow-up Plan Elements
Your Follow-up Plan is put into action as soon as a user is given their result category on the Results Screen, which displays once they finish a profiler. It includes
- All Calls to Action that users see on the profiler results page
- Scheduled Follow-up Emails delivered to users at pre-determined intervals after they complete a profiler
- Email Notifications that are triggered when users complete a profiler and get a specific result, such as “High Risk.” These emails are typically used to facilitate nurse callbacks, call centers, and other follow-up tactics.
- Marketing Automation Integrations
- CRM System Integrations
- Appointment Scheduling System Integrations
These plan elements should be aligned with your overall organizational goals for how to engage users. Medicom Health has built a number of vendor integrations to provide a seamless and vendor-agnostic solution that works for our clients. If you would like to see a new feature, let us know by contacting us using the button on the right.