Pre-screen patients for symptoms of anxiety disorder
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18% of the population. Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, yet only about one-third of those suffering receive treatment. The profiler allows you to identify consumers who should undergo additional screening for anxiety disorders in a primary care setting.
- Meet the mental health needs of diverse populations
- Provide consumers with treatment alternatives to living with anxiety
- Empower consumer with knowledge to improve quality of life
- Pre-screen patients in clinical programs
- Increase your visibility as a community mental health leader
Note: This assessment has recently been updated to our next-generation platform.