In This Article
This article guides you through the setup of custom fields in Marketo that will automatically populate with EVALIA user data.
Once a connection between the EVALIA management portal and Marketo has been established, and the data export is customized, you can also create custom fields in Marketo that tell the EVALIA system to send specific data that is unique to EVALIA Health Assessments like risk categories results.
- Setup Custom Fields in Marketo
- Custom Field Naming Guide
What You’ll Need
- Access to the EVALIA Management Portal
- Access to the your Marketo account with admin privileges
Create a Custom Field in Marketo
- log in to your Marketo account
- Navigation to the Admin section then choose Field Management
- Click the New Custom Field button
- Choose a Field Type:
Reference the Custom Field Naming Guide below for the correct field types
- Enter a Name as you want it to appear in Marketo
- Enter the API Name:
This is what allows for the data to be sent from EVALIA. Be careful to reference the Custom Field Naming Guide below for the correct API Names.
- Click Create and your custom field will populate with the chosen data from EVALIA
Listed below are all the possible pieces of EVALIA data that can be mapped to a custom field.
Global Data (data collected by all profilers)
|EVALIA Field Name||Custom Field Type||API Name|
(Only populated if the profiler type is completed)
|Profiler||Custom Field Type||API Name|
|Back & Neck||string||backNeckImpairment|
|Knee & Hip||string||joint|
|Knee & Hip||string||jointAssessment|
|Knee & Hip||string||jointBMICategory|
What user data gets sent to Marketo by default?
Note that the following data is sent by default and does not need a custom field: