Connect HRAs to Your Marketo Account
Customize Data Export to Marketo
In This Article
This article guides you through the setup of custom fields in Marketo that will automatically populate with your HRA user data.
Once a connection between the Management Portal and Marketo has been established, and the data export is customized, you can also create custom fields in Marketo that tell the system to send specific data that is unique to your Health Assessments like risk categories results.
- Set Up Custom Fields in Marketo
- Custom Field Naming Guide
What You’ll Need
- Access to the HRA Management Portal
- Access to the your Marketo account with admin privileges
Create a Custom Field in Marketo
- Log in to your Marketo account
- Navigate to the Admin section then choose Field Management
- Click the New Custom Field button
- Choose a Field Type:
Reference the Custom Field Naming Guide below for the correct field types
- Enter a Name as you want it to appear in Marketo
- Enter the API Name:
This is what allows the data to be sent from the HRA. Be careful to reference the Custom Field Naming Guide below for the correct API Names.
- Click Create and your custom field will populate with the chosen data from the HRA
Custom Field Naming Guide
Listed below are all the possible pieces of the HRA data that can be mapped to a custom field.
Global Data (data collected by all HRAs)
|HRA Field Name||Custom Field Type||API Name|
(Only populated if the HRA type is completed)
|HRA Type||Custom Field Type||API Name|
|Back & Neck||string||backNeckPrimaryResult|
|Knee & Hip||string||joint|
|Knee & Hip||string||jointAssessment|
|Knee & Hip||string||jointBmiCategory|
What user data gets sent to Marketo by default?
Note that the following data is sent by default and does not need a custom field: