In This Article
In this article we’ll demonstrate how to use the customization section to select what profiler data gets sent to which Marketo list.
Once a connection between the Management Portal and Marketo has been established, you can now elect to automatically send data from profiler completions to market lists.
What You’ll Need
- Access to the Management Portal
The customization section in the Management Portal is where you can manage the settings for individual Health Assessments. Start by logging into the Management Portal.
- To start, Log in to the Management Portal
- Click on Follow Up
- From the left menu, select the Health Assessment you’d like to send data from. Note: you may select from any risk level at this time, as you’ll be able to interact with all risk levels in the steps ahead
- Scroll down to the Integrations section and click “Edit”
- Near the bottom of the Configure Integrations page you’ll find +Add Integrations. Click on this, then select “Marketo” from the dropdown list
- From there, you can select your Marketo lists based on the Risk Level and a user’s Primary Care Physician status. When you’re finished, click “Save”
- Risk Category
The Risk Category option is the trigger for sending data to Marketo – only user completions that match this will be sent.
- PCP Status
The PCP Status option allows you to export data based on a user’s choice to the PCP status question.
- Marketo List
The Marketo List dropdown selects which Marketo list the data gets sent to
What user data gets sent to Marketo?
By default, HRA data populates the following fields in Marketo:
How Can I Send More Profiler Data to Marketo?
To send more HRA user data, you can use custom fields in Marketo that will tell the system to send specific data that is unique to Health Assessments, like risk category results.
For more information on how this works, visit the Custom Fields for Marketo Integration article.