Target potential patients with acid reflux symptoms
Learn if you should be screened for acid reflux disease by a health care professional. Discover which symptoms and risk factors you have for acid reflux disease. Learn healthy habits that can reduce or prevent symptoms.
Acid reflux disease, also known as gastroesophageal disease (GERD), is a common condition among Americans. It is estimated that 6% to 30% of people in North America experience GERD symptoms in their lifetime.
Use this short, interactive assessment to:
- Learn the symptoms of GERD
- Discover your GERD risk factors
- Find out if it’s time to talk to someone
- Enhance communication strategies
- Empower consumers with knowledge to make informed decisions
Many people with GERD will need the help of a health care professional to get their symptoms under control. Even the most severe cases can be treated.
Note: This assessment has recently been updated to our next-generation platform.