The 24th Annual Greystone.Net Health Care Internet Conference (HCIC) will be held as a virtual conference – HCIC@Home.
While we would rather be face-to-face with you, we’ve found the virtual conferences to be a fine substitute, given today’s challenges.
Pre-conference content is presented on November 16, with the standard show November 17 and 18.
Here is the quick summary listed on their page:
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Focused, quick hitting 30 minute sessions on a single topic
- More emphasis on digital marketing, marketing automation, artificial intelligence, personalization, multi-channel marketing, omni-channel communications and more
- An Exhibit Hall with many opportunities.
- Networking Roundtable: A time to chat with your peers and colleagues about key topics
- The induction of the 2020 Class of the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame
- The announcement of the recipient of the 2020 John A. Eudes Award of Vision and Excellence
- The presentation of the 2020 eHealthcare Awards at the closing Wednesday luncheon
FYI, Sarah Boggan from Banner Health will co-present a case study session at the show around our HRAs with our own Tami Weigold.
Don’t miss it!