As Medicom Health continues to update our systems to comply with HITRUST certifications, you may notice a few things changing in the portal – but no need to worry! Our technical team is working diligently make sure these changes are made as seamlessly as possible.
These updates and improvements come with some portal changes that you may want to be aware of. Our Co-Founder, Tony Huth, sent out an email last week about it, but in case you missed it, here is a list of our most recent security improvements:
- Portal user accounts will now be disabled after 90 days of inactivity. This can be customized at the client level down to 30 days if needed.
- New passwords will now be compared to a massive list of compromised and common passwords.
- There is a new user agreement that portal users must accept when creating an account or when changing their password.
Latest posts by Shoua Thao (see all)
- Tips & Support:Security Feature: Alert Users Before Disabling Due to Inactivity - September 18, 2019
- Staff Spotlight:Connie Bush: A Jack of All Trades - August 20, 2019
- Tips & Support:New Support Articles - July 27, 2019