Looking to get more value out of your Heart Health HRA with actionable data? Consider utilizing comorbidity stats found natively within the Heart HRA.
As an end user walks through the assessment, the system will determine their heart age, 10- and 30-year risk of CVD, and automatically put them into any of the applicable comorbidity categories:
- BMI 30-39.9
- BMI 40+
- Current Smokers
- Current CVD
- Diabetes Type 1
- Diabestes Type 2
- BP > 140/90
To see how users who’ve taken the assessment are classified, simply click the Reporting tab and scroll down the left sidebar to Comorbidities. Health systems will use this information to help build successful campaigns to grow service lines by lead nurturing with follow-up emails or call center appointment scheduling. The tool is also useful in providing a snapshot of the overall health and wellness of the community.
The system allows for 10 regular emails to be sent to users based on risk level. Comorbidity follow-up emails are in addition to the regular ten and users may match multiple comorbidity filters.
- Promoting weight-loss surgery info sessions to users with a BMI > 40.
- Using diabetes-specific messaging to engage consumers with diabetes around healthy behaviors.
- Promoting smoking cessation programs to current smokers.
- Educating consumers with high blood pressure about diet and/or recommending a BP follow-up with their primary care physician.
- Reminding consumers with existing cardiovascular conditions to follow-up with their cardiologist on a regular basis.
As a best practice, we recommend scheduling emails on different days for all comorbidities to prevent multiple emails being delivered to users who match multiple conditions.
Latest posts by Michael Venske (see all)
- Health Awareness:November is Diabetes Awareness Month - October 14, 2019
- Staff Spotlight:Jeni Meier: The Best of Both Hemispheres - September 18, 2019
- New Feature:NEW HRA Benchmark Comparison Feature - September 4, 2019