New Name, New Enhancements
The new Bladder Control Assessment is now available! This is an important upgrade to the previous Urinary Incontinence Profiler on the v2 platform. This replacement is shorter, less clinical, and includes stronger calls-to-action.
As mentioned, the Bladder Control Assessment is shorter and less clinical than our previous version. For example, only users with certain health history now have to answer the conditional questions. Fewer questions typically results in higher completion rates.
We now suggest users with one or more of these severe symptoms seek prompt medical evaluation:
- Visible blood in the urine
- Pain with passing urine
- Pain in lower abdominal/genital area
- Trouble emptying the bladder
This CTA is prioritized over all others. It shows prominently in the user’s results, regardless of any other reported problems.
Primary Portal Results Redefined
Furthermore, there are now five result groups in the Management Portal. For all but 1 of these results, the call-to-action is to talk to a health care professional.
But most importantly, the CTA for those with possible severe-stress urinary incontinence is to make an appointment with a urologist. Users with these symptoms more likely need therapy, devices, and surgeries.
Latest posts by Shoua Thao (see all)
- Tips & Support:Security Feature: Alert Users Before Disabling Due to Inactivity - September 18, 2019
- Staff Spotlight:Connie Bush: A Jack of All Trades - August 20, 2019
- Tips & Support:New Support Articles - July 27, 2019