We have been busy in 2017, as in all years, adding new features our solutions and responding to customer requests.
NOTE: All of the new features and improvements listed below (except new assessments) were provided to current clients at no additional charge.
- Follow-up Plan system launched. Includes new assessment results page, calls-to-action, email builder, reporting and integrations sections and the Follow-up Plan Wizard.
- Mobile optimization customization option: Removes sidebar content from mobile experience. Also reduces page count.
- Contact form field requirements can now change depending on device type. For example, mobile vs. desktop.
- Anxiety assessment available
- Act-On marketing automation integration
- Google Tag Manager support available
- Tealium iQ tag management support available
- Traffic Source Reporting now supports industry standard UTM_SOURCE tags
- Comorbidity Aggregate Report (Heart assessment only)
- Depression assessment available
- New Implementation Guide with Code Builder
- Security Feature – Last login date/time is now displayed when logging into portal
- Comorbidity Follow-up pilot for Heart Health assessments
- Advanced Disclaimer Customization – Customize shortened disclaimer message
- Anxiety/Depression assessments updated to allow users ages 18-19 to participate
- Security Feature – Configure portal accounts to disable automatically after a period of inactivity
- Time Zone-specific Corporate Reporting
- Stroke Risk results modified – High 1/High 2 renamed to High Risk and High Risk – Existing Condition
- Heart Risk results modified -Very High Risk renamed to High Risk – Existing Condition
- Follow-up Notifications – Choose the report type displayed
October – December
- Working on a v3 ADA-compliant assessment suite
- Heart launches in January of 2018
If there is a new feature you would like to see developed in 2018, please contact us.