Consider this a sneak peak at our next-generation health assessments. Starting with our flagship, Heart Health Assessment, all of our assessments will be upgraded to a completely new design. This third-gen (v3) platform has many new features and optimizations. “What does that mean?” you might be asking.
Next-generation Health Assessments
We have incorporated a lot of thought and ideas into these new versions. Keep reading or watch this 2-minute video for a short cut.
For example, we have:
- Considered client feedback from over 700 deployed assessments
- Compiled statistical insights from more than a million users
- Researched current best practices for UI/UX design
I think we have done a great job of incorporating all of these things to build even better next-generation health assessments for today’s market.
Some upgrades include:
- A new, flexible Splash Screen editor
- Additional options to streamline the the legal disclaimer interaction
- You can now completely customize the contents of the optional sidebar areas with your own HTML
- We have carefully optimized the design for touch and mobile
- We’ve included inline feedback, subtle animations, and a “game-ified” approach to progress indicators
- Streamline, simplified content
- And much more… (Truly!)
Also, assessments are now 100% pre-configured by default–ready to deploy. You can change any or all options, but you don’t have to. Deployment is still as easy as embedding a YouTube video.
Optimized for Mobile & Touch
Last year, mobile overtook desktop as the primary device for completions. Of course, this became one of the main drivers of the redesign. Over 75% of our completions today are coming from mobile and tablet. Thus, we have carefully optimized these next-generation health assessments for touch to make the user experience as frictionless as possible.
Our new Heart Health Assessment will be available in Q4 of 2017 all of our next-generation health assessments being available in the following months.
Current client will see more information hitting their inboxes shortly. Otherwise, feel free to contact us with questions.
Latest posts by Tony Huth (see all)
- Hospital Marketing Saves Lives – Video Testimonial - August 29, 2017
- Cross-market Using Self-reported Comorbidities - August 22, 2017
- Next-generation health assessments preview - August 16, 2017