Consider this a sneak peak at our next-generation health assessments. Starting with our flagship, Heart Health Assessment, all of our assessments will be upgraded to a completely new design. This third-gen (v3) platform has many new features and optimizations. “What does that mean?” you might be asking.
Next-generation Health Assessments
We have incorporated a lot of thought and ideas into these new versions. Keep reading or watch this 2-minute video for a short cut.
For example, we have:
- Considered client feedback from over 700 deployed assessments
- Compiled statistical insights from more than a million users
- Researched current best practices for UI/UX design
I think we have done a great job of incorporating all of these things to build even better next-generation health assessments for today’s market.
Some upgrades include:
- A new, flexible Splash Screen editor
- Additional options to streamline the legal disclaimer interaction
- You can now completely customize the contents of the optional sidebar areas with your own HTML
- We have carefully optimized the design for touch and mobile
- We’ve included inline feedback, subtle animations, and a “game-ified” approach to progress indicators
- Streamline, simplified content
- And much more… (Truly!)
Also, assessments are now 100% pre-configured by default–ready to deploy. You can change any or all options, but you don’t have to. Deployment is still as easy as embedding a YouTube video.
Optimized for Mobile & Touch
Last year, mobile overtook desktop as the primary device for completions. Of course, this became one of the main drivers of the redesign. Over 75% of our completions today are coming from mobile and tablet. Thus, we have carefully optimized these next-generation health assessments for touch to make the user experience as frictionless as possible.
The new Heart Health Assessment will be available in Q4 of 2017. All of our next-generation health assessments being available in the following months.
Our current clients will see more information hitting their inboxes shortly. Otherwise, feel free to contact us with questions.