We’ve recently streamlined some navigation elements in the Management Portal.
The enhancements will roll-out the week of March 27th. These changes are straightfoward and likely not noticeable unless you are a frequent Management Portal visitor.
SUMMARY: We’ve combined the 3 list views from the Dashboard, Customization, and Follow-Up tabs into a single list on the Dashboard, with the various informational and functional items all together in a single panel for each HRA. Everything needed to build and deploy an HRA is now together.
We’ve also expanded the HRA list filter options accordingly, and removed the top nav-bar links for Customization and Follow-up.
- You’d enter the portal on the Dashboard where all of your HRAs are already listed
- Click the Customization or Follow-Up tab
- Scroll or filter another full list of HRAs on each tab
- Click the HRA access Customization or Follow-Up functions
- You’ll enter the portal on the Dashboard where your sole list of HRAs resides
- Scroll or filter through the only list of HRAs
- Click the Customization or Follow-Up functions on the enhanced HRA module
For even more information, see this Support Article.