If you are not participating in the eHealthcare Leadership Awards, you should consider doing so in 2020.
The eHealthcare Leadership Awards recognize the best digital marketing work of healthcare organizations. They announce the winners each year at a special presentation at Greystone’s Healthcare Internet Conference. So if you are attending HCIC in Orlando, Florida you will see the presentation of 2019 winners during lunch on November 6th.
We have been involved with them in various ways over a handful of years. We’ve won awards, presented awards, been judges, and been sponsors. Especially over the past few years, Matt Humphrey and his team have really sharpened the organization. This includes the related eHealthcare Strategy & Trends newsletter/microsite and their annual survey. We have also hosted webinars highlighting the survey results. We are proud to be a part of it.
Of course, I highly encourage you to start thinking about a submission next year. All organizations who develop or manage a healthcare-related website, etc. may enter. Plus, design, strategy, and public relations firms may enter on behalf of their clients. So let your agencies know, too. The eHealthcare Leadership Awards include many diverse categories. There is something for everyone.
Winners receive an array of recognition, including:
- Printed certificates to display on your corporate honor wall
- Web badges to post on your site or social profile
- Listing in a special awards issue of eHealthcare Strategy & Trends and more!
If you are using our HRAs and want help submitting your campaigns, let us know. We’d be glad to help.
Latest posts by Tony Huth (see all)
- Health Awareness/Observance:Great American Smokeout 2019 – Drive Lung Cancer Screenings - November 5, 2019
- eHealthcare Leadership Awards 2019 & 2020 - October 15, 2019
- We Are Seeking Reviews & Testimonials - October 2, 2019