First off, thank you so much for your patronage over the last calendar year.
The past year has been a big one for us. In addition to expanding our team with some great new additions, we also:
- Upgraded 13 of our HRAs to the v3 platform. We are seeing a significant improvement in average completion rates.
- Radically expanded our feature set in the Management Portal. This includes 14 new features including new workflow integrations.
- Completed 6 guest webinars with vendors having complimentary products/services (recordings available).
- Expanded our online support articles.
- Attended/sponsored trade shows: Joe Public Summit, Forum, Tri-State, SHSMD, & HCIC.
We continue to believe that our solutions are most effective as an integral part of a broader digital marketing strategy. To that end, we will also continue to expand our integrations with other workflow technologies and products next year.
Next month, we will detail all of 2018’s developments in our full “2018 Year in Review” article. We will also give you a sneak peek into the first part of our 2019 development roadmap. Speaking of which…
We want to hear from you! Your needs shape our roadmap. At our core, we are developers. Solving problems through technology is what we do best. Better, I would say, than most companies many times our size in this ecosystem.
Please reach out to us and let us know your pain and your problems. We will be done with our v3 upgrades shortly and will be looking for our next great product/feature ideas. When you see our Client Survey hit your inbox, please take a moment and give us your true thoughts.
As we close out 2018, we look back and consider ourselves incredibly lucky to have partnered with some of the best clients in healthcare marketing. You constantly amaze us with the creative ways you are using our tools to identify, stratify, and activate both patients and prospects.
In return, we strive to live up to your needs and expectations. Hopefully we are succeeding. If we are not, please reach out to me personally. We are only successful if you are successful.
With your help, we are looking forward to another great year.
Latest posts by Tony Huth (see all)
- We Are Seeking Reviews & Testimonials - March 12, 2019
- Great Resource: 2018 Webinar Videos - March 10, 2019
- Tips & Tricks:Short Attention Spans: Less Text, Please! - March 4, 2019