Would you like a side with that?
User experience is a top priority and finding ways to share your messages without interrupting that experience are one of the driving forces behind our development.
Now, you can personalize each HRA even further by adding our new Sidebar feature! In short, you can now add a custom sidebar to any of your v3 HRAs, which will be visible on every screen after the start page. This sidebar will appear in a desktop lightbox view.
How does it work?
There are two ways to customize the sidebar: 1) uploading an image or 2) inserting a HTML code. Both options contain a preview on the right hand tailored for your convenience.
Image dimensions should be 250px by 650px. This is generally good for patient testimonials, statistics, promoting a service line and many more. This route also contains a great optional feature called the Sidebar Click Behavior. This means that once users click your image, it will open that link in a new window, allowing them to dive more into your messages.
On the other hand, the more advanced option would be to add a HTML code. This option does allow you a bit more content flexibility since you will be able to add gifs and/or videos. You just have to be sure the URL link contains target=”_blank” so that it opens in a new tab or window.
Sidebar Feature Ideas
- Upcoming health fairs, seminars or events
- Announce a new doctor
- Share condition specific health messages
- Branded Campaigns messages
- Share updates on construction projects
- Promote MyChart/patient portal registration
- Share industry updates
- Patient testimonials
- Awards or recognitions
- Announce telehealth, same day, nurse lines for timely care
As a graduate of the University of Minnesota, Shoua's background in pharmacy, payors, and financial services help her understand the challenges healthcare marketers are facing today.
Her favorite quote is: “If it doesn’t challenge you, you’re not growing.”
Latest posts by Shoua Thao (see all)
- Tips & Support:New Support Articles - July 27, 2019
- Tips & Support:Corporation Customization Lock Feature - July 1, 2019
- Health Awareness:Increasing Men’s Health Awareness (and Office Visits) - June 3, 2019