Google Analytics Page Views & Events
Measurement is critical to our jobs as marketers. Google Analytics is an excellent resource to help understand the traffic your HRAs receive. Thankfully all our HRAs generate Google Analytics page views for each page individually so you can assess where drop-offs are happening.
To setup Google Analytics for your HRA
- Log into the Medicom Management Portal
- Click on Customization
- Select the HRA you want to edit
- Choose the Analytics/Tag Management box
- Add the Google “UA” information to the customization
From that point on, when a user begins taking the HRA, their data syncs with Google Analytics.
To see this data visit the Google Analytics tool
- Select Behavior in the menu on the sidebar
- Choose Site Content
- View the sub-items (All Pages, Content Drilldown, etc.) to learn the number of users landing on each page of the HRA.
If you need help associating your Google Analytics ID with your HRAs reach out to your Strategic Client Partner today to walk you through the process.
Latest posts by Tony Huth (see all)
- eHealthcare Leadership Awards 2019 & 2020 - October 15, 2019
- We Are Seeking Reviews & Testimonials - October 2, 2019
- National Health Observance:November is Bladder Health Month - September 26, 2019