Did you know we offer several flavors of marketing automation integration? Establishing a connection between the HRAs and Marketo or Act-On platforms takes only a few clicks.
After logging in to the Portal, click the chain-link icon in the upper-right corner. If you don’t see your preferred marketing automation system listed, click “Add Partner Integration.” The Portal will walk you through authorizing each integration.
Step 1 – Add Marketing Automation Integration
- Act-On: First, ensure you have access to the Act-On account user ID and password. You’ll need them to establish a secure connection between the HRA(s) and the email list(s).
- Marketo: You will need access to Marketo Client ID, Client Secret, and the REST API endpoint URL.
Step 2 – Choose Which Lists to Make Available
The default setting for initial connection is to make all lists available. When establishing a data export to Act-On or Marketo, you’ll be able to export data to any of your Act-On or Marketo lists.
You may also select which lists are available. When configured, this option allows you to make only the lists you select available when setting up a data export to Act-On or Marketo. This choice is ideal if your Act-On or Marketo account has a large number of lists and only a small subset of those lists will be receiving consumer data generated from an HRA.
Step 3 – Associate List with Primary Result from HRA
Click the “Follow Up” tab. Within the Follow Up area, on the left sidebar, select the HRA you want to associate with your marketing automation list. Scroll to the “Integrations” section at the bottle of the page and click “Set up Integrations.”
To begin with, select which integration you’d like to use. If none are listed, click “Add Integrations.” Next, a dropdown will appear with a list of your organization’s integrations. For marketing automation, click on either Act-On or Marketo. From the “Configure Integrations” page, you will associate which list you want each risk level result sent.
How it Works
All marketing automation integrations work by sending data across in real-time to:
- To begin with, create a contact in your marketing automation database. It can include contact information, basic demographic information, and primary result information.
- Next, add the new contact to a specific list based on their risk result information. This list is associated with an automated nurture program that you specify.
If you have more questions, reach out to your Account Manager today!
Latest posts by Michael Venske (see all)
- New Feature:NEW Performance Comparison Feature - September 4, 2019
- Tips & Support:Love Added Value? Comorbidity Data in Heart Assessment Is For You - August 20, 2019
- Tips & Support:HRA Best Practices: 7 Deadly (But Easily Corrected) HRA Sins - June 18, 2019