Many thanks to our fantastic guest presenters from 2022. Incredible insights from amazing thought-leaders on diverse topics for health system marketers.
Last year, as in years past, we showcased thought leaders who could shed light on critical healthcare marketing pain points. Typically, these were industry veterans at respected vendor organizations upstream or downstream from our point in the digital patient acquisition chain or health care marketers at respected health systems.
We recognize our solutions are only a single node in these chains, and that it is important that both providers and vendors understand how the pieces can all fit together for most efficiency. Also, as developers, we are fully willing and able to easily integrate with other popular vendor products you may be using and always interested to understand what makes sense to integrate with our solutions.
Webinars from 2022
- Wednesday, March 8, 2022 – Jeff Harper & Debra Voss, DeliverHealth
- How Next-Gen Mobile Apps Are True Digital Front Doors for Health Systems – RECORDING
- Wednesday, March 30, 2022 – Chris Boyer & Reed Smith, Touchpoint
- Exploring Digital Savvy Healthcare Consumerism – RECORDING
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022 – Carrie Liken, Yext
- How to Use Personalization to Improve Healthcare Consumer Experiences – RECORDING
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 – Emilie Ansel, Private Health News
- Content is King! Why Health Providers Should Send More Targeted Content Emails – RECORDING
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022 – Jessica Walker, Care Sherpa
- Leaky Patient Acquisition Funnel? Five Ways to Stop Prospects from Ghosting You: Tips & Tricks for Health Systems to Convert More Online Interactions into Care Visits & Revenue – RECORDING
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022 – Reba Thompson, WriterGirl
- Content Strategies That Maximize ROI from Health Risk Assessments: Tips, Tricks & Best Practices for Optimizing Online HRAs in Your Marketing Stack – RECORDING
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022 – Jillian Novak, Baptist Health
- Now What? Moving Beyond Basic HRA Strategies & Tactics: How Baptist Health Steadily Pushes Their Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) To Do More – RECORDING
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022 – Ben Dillon, Geonetric
- 2022 Consumer Health Survey Results: Staying Competitive in a Changing Care Landscape: Key Consumer Insights for Healthcare Marketing – RECORDING
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022 – Ahaha Leibtag, Aha Media
- Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) as Lead Magnets: Repurposing Content for Audience Growth – RECORDING COMING SOON
These presentations (and more) are available in our Events section. https://medicomhealth.com/events/mhra/
Even if you can’t attend a live webinar broadcast, remember that all registrants get links to the recording within days. We usually don’t make the recordings available to the public on the website until the following month.
If you have a suggestion for webinar topic, or want to present (providers welcome!) contact us and let us know.