While we are stoked to attend all of the big health system marketing trade shows this year in-person, we are trying to keep up the same cadence for our guest webinar series (1-per month) as we did during the pandemic.
This year, as in years past, we are showcasing thought leaders who can shed light on critical healthcare marketing pain points. Typically, these are industry veterans at respected vendor organizations upstream or downstream from our point in the digital patient acquisition chain.
We recognize our solutions are only a single node in these chains, and that it is important that both providers and vendors understand how the pieces can all fit together for most efficiency. Also, as developers, we are fully willing and able to easily integrate with other popular vendor products you may be using.
2022 Webinar Schedule
- Wednesday, March 8, 2022 – Jeff Harper & Debra Voss, DeliverHealth
- How Next-Gen Mobile Apps Are True Digital Front Doors for Health Systems – RECORDING
- Wednesday, March 30, 2022 – Chris Boyer & Reed Smith, Touchpoint
- Exploring Digital Savvy Healthcare Consumerism – RECORDING
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022 – Carrie Liken, Yext
- How to Use Personalization to Improve Healthcare Consumer Experiences – RECORDING
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 – Emilie Ansel, Private Health News
- Content is King! Why Health Providers Should Send More Targeted Content Emails – RECORDING COMING SOON
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022 – OPEN
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022 – Jessica Walker, Care Sherpa
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022 – Reba Thompson, WriterGirl
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022 – Baptist Health
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022 – Ben Dillon, Geonetric
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022 – Ahaha Leibtag, Aha Media
Even if you can’t attend a live webinar broadcast, all registrants get links to the recording within days. We usually don’t make the recordings available to the public on the website until the following month.
If you have a suggestion for webinar topic, or want to present (providers welcome!) contact us and let us know.