Ever wonder which of your CTAs/emails are most effective?
We always encourage health systems to create an effective Follow-Up Plan, which include calls to action (CTAs) and a follow-up email campaign… but what are users really seeing after each HRA completion? What follow-up emails are they opening and most importantly, what content are they seeing?
Aside from your HRA result reports, our client management portal can track your Follow-Up Plan reports. This information is stored in the Reports Tab, under “Follow Up.” There are two different types of reports: CTAs and Email. These reports can also be downloaded for your reference.
Calls to Action
- the CTA’s for each risk category
- the priority in which you have them set
- how many impressions vs. click throughs
- the overall click rate.
We recommend that you look at this data periodically to determine if changes need to be made. We are happy to schedule a call to review your results and make recommendations to improve areas of your follow-up plan. Please contact a member of the Client Success team to set up some time. We are here to help!
Also, you can see other support articles about follow-up plans here: Follow-up plans
After a recent move to Connecticut, with her husband Justin and children Molly and Max, Tami is excited to join the Client Success team at Medicom Health and looks to be a valued strategic resource to her clients.
Latest posts by Tami Weigold (see all)
- Health Awareness:September is National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month: A Perfect Time to Increase Public Understanding - July 31, 2019
- Tips & Support:Best Practice: Lightbox Implementation - July 17, 2019
- Staff Spotlight:Matt Botkin - June 18, 2019