Trying to figure out what makes a follow-up plan great can be stressful. Knowing this, we wanted to help lighten the load a bit. The Email Reports section of your portal is designed to give you the power to understand which follow-up email strategies are working best and which are not. With a little digging on our own, we were able to uncover some “best practice” email marketing techniques that are currently being used by some of our most successful clients.
First, we recommended at least three emails to follow-up with a user after they’ve completed an HRA. We discovered that the delivery intervals with the highest click rates are set to send immediately upon completion, 7 days post-completion and 14 days post-completion.
Short on time but want best-in-class email designs? No problem. Regardless of whether you have the time to design an advanced HTML email, we’ve learned that clients using either the Basic or Advanced email editors are seeing impressive email performance. And remember, we have default emails available for you to access in the portal – no need to start from scratch.
Below are some additional best-practice email ideas that are appealing to the people who matter most: end-users.
- Relatable and relevant images by HRA/service line
- Prominent organization branding for better brand recognition
- Repeated words/content (Appointment, Free, Next Steps, Events)
- Direct links (to scheduling, event calendars, organizational information, etc.)
- Easily accessible contact information
- Cross-marketing of other HRAs offered by your organization
Contact a member of the Client Success Team today & get started!
As a graduate of the University of Minnesota, Shoua's background in pharmacy, payors, and financial services help her understand the challenges healthcare marketers are facing today.
Her favorite quote is: “If it doesn’t challenge you, you’re not growing.”
Latest posts by Shoua Thao (see all)
- Staff Spotlight:Connie Bush: A Jack of All Trades - August 20, 2019
- Tips & Support:New Support Articles - July 27, 2019
- Tips & Support:Corporation Customization Lock Feature - July 1, 2019