Our clients have shared these great ways to maximize ROI for their HRAs. To make an immediate impact, pick an easy one from the list and implement it as quickly as you can. Then try to tackle another one every month or so. We are always here to help, and only a conversation away.
- Use your HRAs as calls-to-action on all marketing materials, even if it they are secondary CTAs.
- Drive applicable users to HRAs from chatbots, nurse navigators, etc. for those who do not warrant appointments.
- If you are doing a giveaway, make it part of your HRA Customization. You can add it under “Special Offer” to have it appear within the profiler.
- Train 1-2 people to walk around with tablets, at events, helping attendees to complete HRAs on tablets or their phones.
- Revisit your Follow-up email messages. Remember you can change these in the portal as often as you’d like, so they can always be timely and relevant.
- Maximize your follow-up emails by doing comorbidity messaging (Heart Health Assessment). We have built-in a feature for you to send condition-specific messages to those who indicate they are smokers, overweight obese, have high blood pressure, etc.
If you have other tips to share with us, please let us know. We want to stay aware of what is working and even what is not working. Also, sharing between fellow clients is highly encouraged.
Two Bonus Tips!
First, the HRAs live and die by the quality of promotions. We have seen a combination of search and social really drive traffic and increase completions. FYI, our acquisition by Eruptr means our clients qualify for discounts on HRA promotional campaigns through Eruptr. They match campaign spends up to $2,000. More details can be requested here.
Another great way to increase ROI is to add more HRAs. On a related note, we have a new, second Breast Cancer assessment is available now that emphasizes recommendations for genetic and imaging screening. We developed this specifically in response to client requests. We are currently developing materials to help understand the differences between the 2 versions. Ask us for more details.