Our clients have shared these great ways to maximize ROI for their HRAs. To make an immediate impact, pick an easy one from the list and implement it as quickly as you can. Then try to tackle another one every month or so. We are always here to help, and only a conversation away.
- Use your HRAs as calls-to-action on all marketing materials, even if it they are secondary CTAs.
- If you are doing a giveaway, make it part of your HRA Customization. You can add it under “Special Offer” to have it appear within the profiler.
- Train 1-2 people to walk around with tablets, at events, helping attendees to complete HRAs on tablets or their phones.
- Review the demographics of your audience. If you want to add a Spanish language version to your website, etc., please let us know.
- Revisit your Follow-up email messages. Remember you can change these in the portal as often as you’d like, so they can always be timely and relevant.
- Maximize your follow-up emails by doing comorbidity messaging (Heart Health Assessment). We have built-in a feature for you to send condition-specific messages to those who indicate they are smokers, overweight obese, have high blood pressure, etc.
If you have other tips to share with us, please let us know. We want to stay aware of what is working and even what is not working. Also, sharing between fellow clients is highly encouraged.
Built to Maximize ROI
Also remember, the new v3 version of the Heart Health is available now. We are getting significant increases in completion rates, which translates to more ROI with the same cost. Ask us for more details.
Growing up in a family of providers to critical access hospitals, she took note early on of the importance of quality healthcare and proper outreach. From there she went on the work as a marketing manager for a small system in south central Wisconsin, eventually moving into clinic management and liaison work.
In 2014, she shifted gears to the SaaS-vendor side of healthcare and spent years in the CRM space, where she worked remotely doing client work, running trainings, and developing relationships. A good portion of her time is spent face-to-face with clients talking through operational hiccups, ways to best target consumers, appropriate use of budgets and most importantly – how to measure effectiveness of marketing dollars.
Bridget has a B.S. from the University of Wisconsin – Platteville, M.A. in Public Relations from Webster University and an M.A. in Counseling from Lakeland University. She is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development, and Forum for Healthcare Strategists.
Latest posts by Bridget Thomas (see all)
- Health Month: Exploring Options in Weight Management this Summer - August 1, 2018
- Staff Spotlight: Tami Weigold is treasure trove of healthcare marketing experience - August 1, 2018
- Case Study: HRAs at Events - July 31, 2018