Are you having trouble coming up with ideas on how to promote your HRA? Not sure where to start? We’ve got some ideas to change that!
Below, you’ll find a checklist to help you with your promotion goals. This list has recently been updated and reordered, starting with what we imagine will take the least time or be easiest to implement… to ideas we believe will take more time to implement.
HRA Promotion Checklist
- Place your HRAs on relevant service lines landing pages
- Market to your own employees as part of an employee wellness initiative
- Use targeted, paid newsfeed Facebook ads (Medicom can help with this service!)
- Ask Volunteer Services to share HRAs as a volunteer benefit
- Use social media influencers to promote HRAs
- Integrate your HRAs into new patient exams
As a graduate of the University of Minnesota, Shoua's background in pharmacy, payors, and financial services help her understand the challenges healthcare marketers are facing today.
Her favorite quote is: “If it doesn’t challenge you, you’re not growing.”
Latest posts by Shoua Thao (see all)
- Staff Spotlight:Paul Donnelly – Faster than IT - April 16, 2019
- News:New Bladder Control Health Risk Assessment - April 1, 2019
- Staff Spotlight:Luke Ylvisaker: (prounounced YIL-ve-Sah-ker) - February 18, 2019